CITY OF CHINOOK
July 12, 2017 – 7:00pm
The City Council meets at 6:30 to review the monthly claims and reports.
*Minor agenda changes may occur prior to the council meeting date, but no changes will be made after the required 48 hour public notice posting.
A fiscal year 2017-2018 budget and Capital Improvements Plan work session will be held at 5:30, prior to the regular city council meeting.
CLAIMS & REPORTS
- WATER PLANT PROJECT
- Craig Lowham re: closing the 4th street from alley to Indiana St on August 1, 2017
- Merlin & Kay Johnson water and sewer bond issue
- Danny Edgington - new sidewalk repair at 228 Indiana St
- Request to re-appoint Edgar Lee Obie to the Blaine County Airport Commission
- Request for the city to provide a family pool pass for city employees
- Change Council meeting date to second week of each month
- Health Insurance and pay increase for elected city officials
- Request for a crosswalk on the west side of the intersection at Indiana St. and 2nd St
- Request for a crosswalk and handicap access at the Meadowlark School mid-block
- Salary for city personnel transferring to another city department