CITY OF CHINOOK
June 7, 2017 – 7:00pm
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
The City Council meets at 6:30 to review the monthly claims and reports.
*Minor agenda changes may occur prior to the council meeting date, but no changes will be made after the required 48 hour public notice posting.
A fiscal year 2017-2018 budget and Capital Improvements Plan work session will be held at 5:30, prior to the regular city council meeting.
CLAIMS ____________ & REPORTS
- WATER PLANT PROJECT
- Kelsey Harry request for street closure for Library function
- Merlin and Kay Johnson request to be released from base charge on inactive water and sewer account.
- Sewer Grievance Committee report
- Gary Nimmick request to reduce sewer average increase at trailer park caused by water leak.
- Jeff Finley – Golf Course water use on city Bureau of Reclamation contract
- Elmer Zarn – EFORCE Crime Reporting Program shared with the Sheriff’s Office and 911
- Annual write off to taxes of delinquent water and sewer accounts
- Safety Committee requirements
- 2017-2018 Wages